Trivia page Questions
The Sharpshooter — episode 1
was the name of The McCain Ranch before Lucas bought it and how
many acres was it?
2. According to this episode, how far is the Dunlap Ranch
to North Fork?
3. What was the name of the hotel in this episode and who
4. What was the price of Lucas & Mark's room and what was
the room number?
5. Who was the owner of the saloon and just about
everything else in North Fork except for the hotel & it's cook?
6. How much was the prize money for?
7. What was the first meal Mark ordered at the
8. How much was the entry fee for the Turkey Shoot?
9. What was the name the people had for Lucas when he &
Mark lived in the Nations?
10. What was the name of the Sheriff of North Fork?
11. Why did Lucas throw The Turkey Shoot?
12. How did Big Jim Lewis threaten Mark?
13. In the final round, what was Lucas's & Vernon's score?
14. What was Lucas's remark to Vernon when he asked Lucas if he
threw the match?
15. What did Lucas tell Vernon to do if he didn't come back from
the saloon after facing Big Jim Lewis?
16. There is a sign in the saloon that tells how much a beer is,
how much is it?
17. Dennis Hopper was in another episode of
can you name that episode?
18. Mark told Vernon he could shoot his Pa's rifle, but later we
learn that Mark cannot shoot nor is he allowed to. What episode
does Mark get his first shooting lesson?
19. What does The Sharpshooter ―
A Friend in Need ―
Panic ― Skull ― The Vision all have in
20. Who was the creator of The Rifleman? He wrote
Sharpshooter and Home Ranch, he also wrote & directed
The Marshal ― The Boarding House ― The Money
Gun ― The Babysitter
around the McCain Ranch