Trivia Page Answers
The Mescalero Curse — episode 106
Lucas and Mark rode into town what was about to happen?
A hanging of an Indian
2. What was going on with the stores?
They were closed
3. Ho did Lucas try to rid of Mark not to see the hanging?
Sent him to buy a new slate
4. Who did Lucas meet o the street?
5. What was Joe concerned about?
The witch doctor
6. Two Indians came into town. What did they say to Lucas?
“You, the tongue of death for my son”
7. How did Lucas reply?
“My tongue spoke for 12 men”
8. What did the Indians do then?
They dropped an item in front of Lucas
9.What did this item represent?
A Mescalero Curse pendant
10. When the Indians got the body after he was hung, did they
get it from below the gallows or did they go up the steps to get
They went up the steps
11. What kind of burial were they planning for the man?
An Apache burial
12. Why is this important?
It wipes out the disgrace of being hanged
13. When Mark went to bed that night he work up suddenly. Who
did he claim he saw?
14. Who was Shadow?
A wild stallion
15. What was Mark afraid of?
The curse that had been placed on Lucas
16. When Joe Beasley was coming out of the saloon what did he
A horse with a ghost rider
17. What did Lucas and Mark see at the ranch?
They thought they saw this same horse
18. When Tom and Jake came to the ranch, Jake was very sick.
19. When Lucas found Shadow what did he find on Shadow?
A saddle with a dummy on it to look like a man
20. Why did the Apaches do this?
They would tie a dummy on a horse to break it in
around the McCain Ranch