Trivia page Answers
The Apprentice Sheriff — episode 11
1. What was the
first thing Lucas noticed when he rode into town?
He couldn't help noticing how rowdy the town seemed
2. What did Lucas help himself to while talking with Charlie
3. Why was Dan Willard dropped from West Point?
Because of his eyes
4. Why did the Texas Cowhands start making trouble?
Because they felt that Dan was pushing them
5. What was Dan doing when Lucas walked into The Marshal's Office?
He was practicing his draw in front of a mirror
6. What was Lucas definition of enforcing the law?
A firm hand & a slack rein
7. What trick did the drovers play on Dan?
They tricked Dan by getting him into the saloon, letting him
think that Reed,one of the drovers, killed another drover, Sandy.
But the whole time Sandy was
8. What happen when Dan started to approach the dead man?
As Dan bent over to check the dead man, he took Dan by surprise
and hit him
9. How could Lucas tell the first man wasn't drunk?
His eyes were too clear
10. How could Lucas tell the man on the floor wasn't dead?
Dead men aren't tense, this man was primed for action
11. What time was the deadline for all sidearm's to be turned in,
according to Dan's sign that he posted?
12:00 / noon
12. Keely sent Reed Barns with a message for Dan telling him that he
was revoking Dan’s gun law and if he wants to enforce it he would be
waiting for him. What was Dan’s answer?
Dan told Reed Barns to tell Keely he wouldn't have to wait long
13. Lucas told Reed that Keely must have lost his touch and that he
never thought he’d want to gun a kid. What was Reed's response to
“I don’t know what you do, mister, when a blow fly bothers you.
But me, I squash it. So does Keely”
14. Why did Lucas tell Dan to walk down to the church and come back
up the street to the saloon?
It would put the sun on Dan's back & Thompson's face
15. What other episode did a townsman deliberately walk with the sun
in his eyes?
Obituary — Ben Russell walked in with the sun in his eyes
when he faced
16. Why did Lucas tell Dan to watch Thompson's eyes?
That will tip off Dan when Thompson is going to draw
17. Dan was wounded, as Thompson started to walk away, what did
Lucas tell him?
Lucas told Thompson that the gun law was still in affect & that
he should do as the marshal had wanted
18. Lucas beat Thompson to the draw, he wounded Thompson, he asked
Lucas why didn’t he kill him, what was Lucas’ remark?
"You could have killed the boy, why didn't you?"
19. Robert Vaughn starred on The Man From Uncle as Napoleon
Solo, what other spies appeared on The Rifleman?
Robert Culp as Kelly Robinson in I Spy ― James
Coburn as Derek Flint — In Like Flint and
Our Man Flint
20. William Bryant appeared in
Branded eight times with
Chuck. Always as the same character. Who was this character?
President Ulysses S. Grant
around the McCain Ranch