Trivia Page Answers
Honest Abe — episode 118
1. Who is Lucas
& Mark visiting?
Able "Abe" Lincoln,
2. Who does Able think he is?
3. What day are they celebrating?
Abraham Lincoln's birthday
4. How much schooling did Abe/Able have?
Twelve months of schooling
5. Where did Lucas & Mark take Abe/Able?
North Fork and the McCain Ranch
6. Who was Ann Rutledge, Son?
She was Abraham Lincoln's sweetheart
7. What was the name of Mark's pretend friend?
A little friend named Jessie
8. Who was Tad?
9. Thinking Mark is Tad, what doe he want to give him?
An old souvenir gun
10. What was Lucas' reaction to that?
Lucas hesitated but did agree that Mark could have the gun
11. What song were they singing in the saloon?
Jimmy Crack Corn
12. A man by the name of Yordy kept making fun & picking on
Abe/Able. What did Abe/Able challenge him to?
Arm wrestling challenge
13. What happened to Yordy?
His arm got broken
14. What made Mark chop wood better?
Thinking how much he hates beans
15. Who appeared from the side of the barn?
16. What was he going to do?
17. What did Mark do?
He held the old souvenir gun on Yordy
18. What did Abe/Able do?
He told them that was asouvenir gun, there are no bullets in
19. The gun was loaded. Why did Abe/Able lie to Mark?
He didn't want him to kill someone
20. What did Lucas do?
Lucas fired two shots and hit the dirt near Yordy’s feet
around the McCain Ranch