Trivia page Questions
The Young Englishman — episode 13
1. What was the
name of the Ashford's Ranch?
2. Who was the owner?
3. What was Jeremy Ashford's relationship to Lord Ashford?
4. Where did Lucas have his stock grazing, when he noticed he
had a cow missing?
5. Waggoner describes Lucas's calf as the best bull calf he's
seem all year,how could he tell?
6. What was the name of Lucas cow?
7. What was the top price for beef fifty years ago at that time?
8. Jeremy is not considered a Lord in title, why?
9. What was the name of the foreman?
10. Who took care of the books?
11. When Lucas asked Mark what they were teaching him in school
these days, what was Mark’s answer?
12. How did Lucas pick his calf out from the others?
13. Where did Lucas find his calf?
14. Waggoner struck Lucas with his whip, where did he hit him?
15. Mark asked Lucas if he was going to take that from Waggoner,
what was Lucas's reply?
16. What had Lucas previously told Mark about the rifle?
17. Lucas asked Jeremy if he ever heard of the Homestead Act,
how did Lucas describe it?
18. Jeremy did not qualify, why?
19. What other episode did James Coburn co-star in?
20. How many episodes do we see someone using a whip? Can you
name the episodes and who's doing the whipping and to who/what?
around the McCain Ranch