Trivia Page Questions
Man from Salinas — episode
1. Who was
filling in for Micah?
2. A stranger, Rudy Gray, tried to enter the bank when John was
trying to close for the day. What did the strange say that made
John let him in?
3. What did the stranger really want?
4. What did he tell John to do when he left?
5. And if John did do as he says, what would he do?
6. While making his get away what alarmed Lucas that something
7. How bad did Lucas shoot Rudy Gray?
8. Lucas went over to the telegraph office to telegraph the
Sheriff in Salinas. What did Lucas want?
9. Foley, a man who happened to be there at the time knew Gray,
what did he intend on going to North Fork?
10. Who was in on this with him? How much did they both have to
11. What was their plan?
12. Foley told Lucas his name was Tom Gray. After they
introduced themselves, what was the first question Foley
13. When they got to the doctor's office, what did the doctor
14. What did Tom (Foley) asked the doctor & Lucas he could do?
15. What did Tom (Foley) do to Rudy Gray?
16. What did Foley want to do with the body?
17. Lucas was suspicious of Gray. What confirmed his suspicion?
18. That night Foley planned on taking gray's body and
collecting the reward, who was waiting on him?
19. Lucas worn the deputies badge on his right side of his shirt
in this episode. What other episode did he do this?
20. What episodes of The Rifleman did Robert Culp write?
around the McCain Ranch