Trivia Page Answers
Guilty Conscience — episode
1. Why was Mark
anxious to meet the stage?
He was expecting a package on the stage
2. What was the big attraction that was on the stage and why?
An interesting woman stepped out. She was dressed in black from
head to toe and had one of those really big, fancy hats on
3. Who was traveling with her?
Her son, Hab
4. The woman, Leota, looked around at the crowd and saw someone
standing there. Why did she let out a terrifying scream and
She saw Micah, who she thought was a long lost husband, Walt
Hacklock Alias Wilbur Dickey, Dick Hickey, Major Rantoul, and
'Charming Billy' Carreway
5. What did Mrs. Ramirez do to help Leota and why?
She’d cut her corset strings / so she could breathe
6. What was Hab widdling from a piece of wood?
A link chain
7. Mrs. Ramirez came out of the hotel. "Poor woman. She's had a
terrible experience!" What was her experience?
She spotted what she thought was her long lost husband in the
8. Who did she point out as her husband and Hab's father?
9. What did Micah have to say to this?
Micah insisted he never saw this woman before
10. What did March see that shocked him while hanging up the
Micah or at least Micah's face on one of the posters
11. What did Lucas do with the poster?
Tore it down and put it in his jacket
12. When Lucas asked Micah about this Leota and Hab were staying
with, what did he say?
He said it wasn't so bad, he was enjoying himself
13. Where did Lucas go and why?
Stud City / to find Norman is the long-lost husband of Leota
Carreway/Walt Hacklock Alias Wilbur Dickey, Dick Hickey, Major
Rantoul, and 'Charming Billy' Carreway
14. What was Lucas going to do wif he found him?
Bring him back with him
15. What did Lucas do when he walked into the saloon and saw the
man he was looking for?
He had to do a double take - Norman looked just like Micah
16. What did Leota say when Lucas rode into North Fork with
“Try an’ forgive me, Mr. Torrance. I so wanted you to be my
Norman. I imagined you – you was. Mr. McCain, ain’t they just as
like as two thumbs?”
17. What did Micah do when he told him that he doesn't take
kindly to a galoot chasin’ after me wife the second my back is
turned. And another thing…Marshal or no Marshal, it’s just a
good thing for him that he's not in a fightin’ mood?
Micah punched him in the nose
18. What did Norma change Habcock's name to?
19. Leota was sad to leave Micah, how did she say her goodbyes?
He kissed her hand and laid it on Micah’s cheek
20. How did Micah take Leotas' leaving?
He seemed heart broken and alone
around the McCain Ranch