Trivia Page Answers
Day of Reckoning — episode
1. Why did Lucas
and Mark go to the city?
To sell their cattle
2. How many did they have and how much did they get a head?
20 cattle / $18.00 a head
3. Why did Lucas cut his trip short?
Lucas told Micah he would cover for him so he could go to the
4. What was Lucas' reaction when he saw the new preacher,
He was furious
5. What was Lucas have against Jamison?
Lucas accused Jamison of ridding the Oklahoma border, burning
out settlers...stealing their lands…dishing out misery for so
many dollars he could spend in a saloon
6. What was Jamison's response?
7. Lucas apologized to Mark for his actions. How did Mark reply
Mark told him he understood and he had a good reason to talk
to Mr. Jamison like that
8. What happened to Lucas' Pa?
Lucas watched his Pa's farm burn. The house an’ barns, and
fields. A lifetime of work. When he died, he died an unhappy man
9. Who put an end to Jamison's raids?
10. Lucas was strong about his convictions of Jamison, what did
he say Jamison was doing?
“Jamison is nothing but a coward hiding behind a cloth!”
11. Before Micah left, what did he remind Lucas?
Jamison was still a citizen and deserved my protection while
he was gone
12. The Breen brothers, Willie and Charley rode into town. Why
were they there?
They were there to torment him, they wanted to get him to put
on a gun
13. Aaron, Jamison’s son, came into the Marshal’s office to talk
to Lucas, what did he want?
He asked Lucas when he grew up and did something bad, will it
always count against him
14. Lucas apologized to him, what did he tell him?
No, of course not, and it won't happen again. I won't say
another word in this town about your father. Good or bad
15. What was Jamison's sermon on? And what was it based on?
Transgressions of his former life. It served the dual purpose
of telling the congregation all about him
16. The brothers kept hackling Jamison telling everyone all the
things Jamison had done and making things up. What did Jamison
He went to see Lucas
17. Lucas apologized for the Breen brothers, but what did
Jamison say to that?
They speak from ignorance. Their words can’t hurt him. Lies
never can. But your words – your silence has destroyed me
18. What did Jamison do next?
He took off his collar and strapped on a gun
19. Lucas went to talk to Jamison, but Jamison was already out
on the street. He saw Charley, but didn't see Will, where was
On top of the roof
20. The Breen brothers were going to ambush Jamison and or
Lucas, what happened next?
Lucas shot and killed them bother
around the McCain Ranch