Trivia Page Answers
Outlaw's Shoes — episode
1. Why was Lucas
stopping off at Red Creek?
To get a new spring for his rifle
2. What happened to Lucas while riding on the trail to Red
He was bushwhacked and got shot
3. Who shot Lucas? What did he say after he shot Lucas?
A cowboy called Jeems / nice clean headshot…
4. George Vale and Jeems were partners. What was George Vale
wanted for and how much was the reward?
Murder and Robbery / $1,000.00 reward
5. Besides Lucas' identity what did Vale take from Lucas?
His rifle and Razor, his horse
6. What did he leave in return?
His fancy guns with his name on them and his horse
7. Where was Mark staying while Lucas was at the Yearling Sell?
With Mr. Stevens, an old friend from Oklahoma
8. Lucas went to town and stopped at the doctors. What was his
Bullet crease done with a rifle. He said that Lucas was shot
at close range and the loss of memory should come back in a few
days as the concussion wore off. In two or three days, he'll
start remembering little things
9. Lucas was confused, he went to talk to the Sheriff, maybe he
could help him. What did he tell him?
That he was wanted for murder and robber in Wyoming
10. Why was the sheriff sure this was Vale?
The wanted poster read six foot five...two hundred
pounds...not many men walking around fit that description and
the gun with his name on it
11. Mark was concerned for Lucas and went into Red Creek to see
if his Pa might have stopped there. What was Mark's' reaction
when he confronted him?
He thought his Pa was playing a game
12. Why was Frank & Joe Weiden looking for George Vale?
For shooting Bob, their brother, he was 16 years old in the
back for his horse
13. What were they going to do to Vale?
14. Mark keep screaming and yelling at them telling them and
town his Pa was Lucas Mcain, Not George Vale? No one would
listen to him. Where did Mark go for help?
The Sheriff / The Sheriff sent a man named Aaron out to the
Stevens’ spread to get Stevens
15. The Sheriff wasn't going to stand for a hanging without a
trial, what did they do to him?
They locked him in a cell
16. Stevens rode into town and verified Lucas was not Vale and
tried to talk Lucas into putting down his gun. What did Mark
notice that made Lucas start to remember who he was?
Razor his horse with his rifle in it's boot and the Gun Shop
17. What did George Vale do?
He rushed Lucas and threw him to the ground, hitting him from
18. What did the Weiden brothers realized?
They had made a mistake, they’d got the wrong man
19. What happened to Vale?
They drew on Vale and his partner and killed them
20. What did the Weiden brothers do about Lucas?
Weiden brothers rushed over to Lucas and apologized to Lucas
around the McCain Ranch