Trivia Page Questions
The Executioner — episode
1. While Micah
was having breakfast, a man by the name of Russell Gannaway came
and sit down at Micah’s table. He told Micah there was a poster
on me about four years ago. What did he serve time for?
2. When did Gannaway say next that surprised Micah?
3. Micah asked him about the money from the robbery, what did
4. How much money was on the stage at the time of the robbery?
5. While Gannaway was talking to Lucas, Micah noticed two
strangers ride up and tie their horses outside the saloon. Who
6. What was the connection between Gannaway, Sanchez and Brooks?
7. What did Gannaway want from Lucas?
8. Why did Lucas first hesitate when Gannaway aked him for this
9. While Gannaway was digging and clearing roacks for Lucas, who
road up after Mark left?
10. What did they want?
11. Why did Gannaway think they didn't have anything someing to
12. What was Sanchez and Brooks going to do if he didn't turn
over their share?
13. Gannaway told the he didn't have the money, he gave it to
someone to keep for him, who was that someone?
14. Where and when did Gannaway agree to meet Sanchez and
15. While having supper at the hotel, Micah mentioned that he
went over his old records. That money was never found. And there
were men involved in it who were never found either. Except for
Gannaway. What was Micah getting at?
16. Lucas was angry, he grabbed Ganaway and asked him: Did you
do anything to put Mark in danger?”
17. Lucas was angry when he found out Gannaway was using him,
what did Lucas do next?
18. What did Gannaway tell Sanchez and Brooks?
19. Who shot who?
20. What did Lucas and Mark do the next day?
around the McCain Ranch