Trivia Page Answers
Waste part 2 — episode
happens after Lucas overpowers the bandit and gets Micah?
Lucas and Mark take Micah back to the town
2. Where do they hold out?
They held up in the abandoned saloon
3. What was Micahs condition?
He was badly hurt
4. What did Lucas ask Mark to do?
Leave town and get help
5. Did Mark comply with this?
6. What did Lucas say to Mark?
“You never talked to me like that before”
7. What was Lucas plan to get away?
He developed a ‘smoke and mirrors’ situation with the lantern
and a mirror
8. Was Micah strong enough to help Lucas?
No, he was too weak to hold a rifle
9. Mark was trying to comfort Micah. What were they talking
Mark was talking about his Mother. Mark said he was 3 when
she died. All other episodes the reference to the age is 6
10. Do the bandits fall for Lucas ‘smoke and mirrors’?
11.What does Lucas do after he shoots the bandits?
Goes to help the woman in labor
12. Who delivers the baby?
13. Does the woman stay in town after giving birth?
No, she leaves in a wagon
14. Did she appreciate Lucas delivering the baby?
15. How does she show Lucas any appreciation?
She slaps him
16. Who plays the part of the woman?
17. Who was Enid married to in real life?
Producer Jules Levy
18. Who played the part of Alphonso? What other episodes did he
Vito Scotti appeared in four episodes ― Waste 1 & 2
as Alphonso, he was the leader of the bandits ― The Sixteenth
Cousin as Soto the honorable servant of Hikaru
Yamanaka.....Imperial Lord.....fifth warrior of the
Samurai.....sixteenth cousin in the family of his Imperial
Highness..... Emperor Japan) ― Which Way'd They Go? as
Marcello Chabini the owner of the bank in Paradise
19. Who wrote Waste Part one and Two?
Actor Robert Culp
20. What was Robert Culp also famous for?
TV series Trackdown, 2 episodes of The Rifleman,
Everybody Loves Raymond, Man from U.N.C.L.E., Outer
Limits and a host of TV roles and movies. He was a writer
around the McCain Ranch