Trivia Page Answers
Lou Mallory — episode 145
was Lucas first encounter with Lou?
Lucas rode into town and tried to tie Razor to the rail and
she told him “no”
2. What was her point?
She owned the place and did not want anything blocking the
3. What was Lou buying around town?
General store, the hotel, Tom Greys land and some Jackman
4. What Jackman land did she want?
Some of their land over the hill
5. What was Lucas second encounter with Lou?
He went to the hotel to talk to her and actually knocked her
off of a chair and caught her
6. How would you describe Lou?
Red Headed, hot tempered Irish woman
7. When Lucas was talking to Lou about buying the General
Store, how much did they agree on?
8. What did Mark tell Lucas when he rode into town?
That he saw surveyors in Choctaw Canyon
9. What conclusion did Lucas come up to?
That Lou was buying properties with a straight line leading
10. For what purpose?
So she could sell the land to the railroad
11. What did Lou own in Denver that helped her learn about
The Gold Slipper Saloon was across from the railroad office
12. How did she get information?
Men would come in the saloon and talk and she would learn
13. Did she admit she was buying land for the railroad?
Yes, and that it was not illegal
14. When the Jackmans got mad, what did Micah do about the land
Nothing Micah said “a deal is a deal”
15. What is Lou always making a reference to?
“My dear departed Father…..”
16. What did Lou tell Lucas about her rough times?
Since she was 14 she had to work for herself.
17. What happened that night?
The Jackmans’ kidnapped Lou and took her to their ranch
18. What were they going to do with her?
They wanted her to marry Haslam
19. When Lucas rescued her did she apologize?
Yes. “it's a hard thing for me to say! I've never had to say
it before." I just looked at her and waited and she said "Thank
20. Who plays Lou Mallory?
Patricia Blair as Lou Mallory. Patricia was first introduced to
The Rifleman in Lou Mallory. She played a hot-tempered
Irish lass who was a razor-sharp businesswoman. She joined the
cast in the fifth and final season and appeared in seventeen
episodes. Patricia replaced Joan Taylor who played Milly Scott
owner of The General Store
around the McCain Ranch