Trivia Page Questions
Quiet Night, Deadly Night — episode 146
Lou walked past Lucas, Mark and Micah….Micah said “hello”. Was
2. What was she upset about?
3. Why were they angry with her?
4. What did Lou say was coming to town for her?
5. What happened when the stage from Denver arrived?
6. What did Doc Burrage think was wrong with her?
7. What did the Doc do?
8. What else did the Doc do?
9. What was Mark doing with Nils?
10. What did Mark repeat to Nils?
11. What did Lee Coyle want to do?
12. Lee Coyle fought with Lucas. What happened?
13. What did they discover when Bettys fever broke?
14. The next day as Lou was going to the store, what did she
15. What did Mark comment about ‘women’?
16. Who played Lee Coyle?
17. What else is Ed Ames famous for?
18. Who played Doc Burrage in this episode? What other
episodes did he appear in?
19. Who played Betty the sick girl?
Carol Leigh played Betty Lind. She was the one who had the
20. Who played Nils Swenson, The Blacksmith? There were four
episodes that Joe did not play Nils, can you name them?
Joe Higgins played Nils Swenson.
He played the bartender in Strange Town — Rafe the
Blacksmith in The Wyoming Story part 2 — Short Rope
for a Tall Man as Henry Schneider the horse thief —
Stopover as Scotty the Stagecoach Driver
around the McCain Ranch