Trivia page Answers
The Pet — episode 15
1. What is
the name of the cowboy who was shot in the opening scene and by
Joe Flecker and Ward Haskins shot him
2. What is Mark carrying from Hattie’s store?
His Pa’s rifle
3. Why does Lucas say he is taking the cowboy to Doc’s?
He’s still breathing
4. Lucas tell the Doc that Flecker is try to talk, what
does Doc say the man is trying to say?
“He probably wants to know how much the bill is…that is if he
ever intends on
paying a cent of it.”
5. What does the man ask Lucas to do?
Take care of his horse
6. What were his last words?
I died with my boots on
7. What does Doc say when Lucas tells him he's not as mean
as he act?
That he's a loveable old hick saw bone
8. What are Lucas and Mark doing on the ranch?
Replacing the porch
9. What did Mark forget to do?
Curry the horse
10. What kind of horse is Joe Flecker' horse?
11. What does Lucas do with Haskins’ gun?
Empty the bullets and through them away
12. What did Jimmy Peterson have to give away?
His puppy turned mean from Jimmy being rough with him
13. What does Doc call Lucas?
14. Where did Lucas find the paper Haskins was looking
In Flecker’s boot
15. What made Doc decide to start drinking so early in the day?
Two children died the day before, he couldn't help them
16. What kind of epidemic could be starting?
17. Who created the serum to cure it?
18. Who does Mark find in the house and where does Mark go to
Haskins and Mark ran and hid in the barn
19. Mark enters the house after Lucas & Haskins go out to the
barn, what does Mark bring from the house to the barn?
Mark saw his Pa's rifle on the floor and grabbed it, then he
slowly made his way to the barn
20. What is the name of the one episode Edgar Buchanan was in,
not as Doc
The Long Goodbye as Grandpa Fogarty
around the McCain Ranch