1. Who was
The Railroad boss
2. What did Charlie Breen, one of his men, do after he was
He went to hide his money nearby
3. What happened to Charlie?
Someone saw him hiding his money and killed him
4. Who did the majority of the people think killed
An Indian, Johnny Wing
5. Why did they think this?
He was seen around Charlie’s body
6. How did Micah and Lucas get involved?
They heard about the trouble and Lucas also had to ask them
how much beef they wanted so they rode to the camp
7. What kind of order did John Gangling have out for
Shoot on sight
8. What happened to Johnny Wing?
They caught him and were going to have their own trial and
9. What did Micah want to do?
When they caught John Wing to take him to North Fork for the
10. Lou was at the ranch preparing dinner and she needed some
more eggs. What did Mark say?
I can always squeeze a hen or two if you want some more, Lou
didn’t like what she was hearing. She turned and gave Mark one
of her stern looks. “You can do what??”
“Why sure! It’s an old farmer’s trick. You just grab the hen by
the legs, turn it upside down and-“ Mark stopped when he saw the
look on her face and smiled.”
11. So….can you actually squeeze an egg out of a chicken?
I googled it and its not too clear. Some say a chicken can
get an egg stuck and may need a squeeze for help. I don’t think
by squeezing you can get more eggs then the chicken is already
producing. One farm post said their little boy did it by doing
the following. You decide:
1. Look for the chicken with the fattest belly and pick her up.
2. Squeeze chicken really hard and the egg will pop out.
3. If that doesn’t work throw the chicken in the air and she
will get scared and “poop” and egg out.
12. When Mark went to the barn for the eggs who did he find?
13. What did Johnny Wing want?
A horse to get away
14. Who arrived after Lucas returned home?
John Gangling and his men
15. What did John say to Lucas?
That he was harboring a criminal
16. What did John throw at Lucas when he rode off?
Three coins to pay for the cattle
17. How did Lucas prove John Wing did not do it?
Lucas used the theory that men would put teeth marks in their
coins and that the three coins Gangling tossed to Lucas had
teeth marks in them
18. What was another deciding factor?
Lucas wanted to see the coins in Gangling’s safe to see if
there were teeth marks in them as well
19. Who played John Gangling? What other episodes did he appear
How many episodes can you name that
John Anderson appeared in?
11 times — Day of the Hunter — The Retired
Gun — Shivaree — The Hawk — The Patsy
— Mail Order Groom — Shotgun Man — Face of
Yesterday — The Journey Back — Incident at
Line Shack Six — Old Man Running
20. Who played Johnny Wing? What other episode did he appear in?
Paul Mantee appeared in two episodes ― The Assault as
Cade Conway, he was the boyfriend of Vashti Croxto ― Incident
at Line Shack Six as John Wing, an Apache who was framed for
around the McCain Ranch