Trivia Page Questions
The Sixteenth Cousin — episode 159
1. What is
exciting about this day for Lucas and Mark?
2. Who did they meet on the train?
3. Who were these people?
4. They admired Lucas rifle on the train. What did they show
5. Who bothered them in town?
6. What did Soto go to get to drink for supper?
7. What happened when Soto was returning with the rice wind?
8. Hikaru Went to Soto’s defense. What did he do then?
9. Micah told Gus and Vic to get out of town. When they were
leaving who did they see?
10. Why did the men want to fight Gus and Vic?
11. What did Lucas do after the fight?
12. What did Soto do with Mark?
13. What did Mark find out about Soto?
14. What gift did they give Mark?
15. Where was the pendant from?
16. What did the men admire about Marks relationship with Lucas?
17. Who played Hikaru?
18. Who played Soto?
Vito Scotti appeared in four ― Waste 1 & 2 as
Alphonso, he was the leader of the bandits ― The Sixteenth
Cousin as Soto the honorable servant of Hikaru
Yamanaka.....Imperial Lord.....fifth warrior of the
Samurai.....sixteenth cousin in the family of his Imperial
Highness..... Emperor Japan ― Which Way'd They Go? as
Marcello Chabini the owner of the bank in Paradise.
19. Who played Gus?
Charles Maxwell played Gus Torpin. He was the one who
tripped Soto. He also was in Branded twice with Chuck,
Seward's Folly ― The Bounty.
20.Who played Vic? What other episode did he appear in?
Paul Sorensen appeared in two episodes ― Seven as
one of the prison guards, he's the one in the beginning of the
episode that fed the prisoners ― The '7' Prisoners ―
The Sixteenth Cousin as Vic Adler, he's the cowboy who asked
if they (Soto and Hikaru Yamanaka) wanted to fight with guns or
their hands tied behind their backs
around the McCain Ranch