Trivia page Answers
Sheridan Story — episode 16
What is Mark doing when the stranger comes to the ranch?
2. Who is the stranger and what does he ask Mark to
A nickel’s worth of water, Frank Blandon
3. What else does Mark offer the stranger?
A shower bath
4. What does the stranger call Mark?
A squeaky little Yankee
5. What does the stranger have to eat at the McCain’s?
Breakfast of ham and eggs
6. What does he say Lucas can stop doing?
Fumigating with his cigar
7. What does he say about the bunk he is given?
A broken down bed for a broken down man
8. When did his wife die?
Spring of 69 of the hungry
9. Why doesn’t Mark want to help him plow?
There is a nest of yellow jackets
10. What does Lucas tell Mark balances out the bad things in
Roast beef, moon rises and a boy and his father riding
11. Who is the officer Lucas recognizes and what does Lucas
General Phil Sheridan and :Lucas salutes
12. When did Lucas serve under his command?
Lucas served under the General at Yellow Tavern to the
end of the war
13. Which regiment did Lucas say he served in and what was
his rank and when did he receive his Lieutenant bars??
19th Indiana, Lieutenant. Received his bars at Five Forks
14. What is the General singing while he showers?
15. How long does Lucas tell them it takes to get to North
About an hours’ ride
16. What does Lucas stop Blandon from doing?
Drinking the horse liniment
17. What does Mark start to recite for General Sheridan?
18. What unit did Blandon serve in?
19. What does Blandon tell Sheridan?
He had him in his sights and didn’t shoot him
20. Why does Mark change his mind about Blandon?
Lucas could have been the wounded man
around the McCain Ranch