1. Where were
Mark and Lucas returning from?
A three day fishing trip
2. What did they catch?
3. Where did they decide to camp for the night?
They saw a campsite and rode up and it was Micah
4. What was Micah doing there?
He had been to Marietta and was binging a prisoner back to
5. Who was the prisoner?
6. After supper Micah went to get the plate from Scully, what
Scully hit Micah on the arm hard
7. Did Micah want Lucas to stay at the camp?
No, he thought it would be bad for Mark
8. Did Lucas and Mark ride on?
No, Lucas wanted to stay and help Micah since his arm was
9. What happened when they turned in for the night?
Lucas was dozing and Scully had gotten loose somehow but
Lucas stopped him
10. What did Mark make for breakfast the nest morning?
Flapjacks and coffee
11. Why couldn’t Mark get Lucas up the next morning?
There was a rattlesnake in his bedroll
12. What did Micah try to do to dislodge the snake?
Made a pipe pout of red and tried to smoke the snake out
13. If Micah got the snake to come out, what did he ask Mark ?
If his aim was good and to shoot the snake with Lucas rifle
14. Was this plan successful?
15. What did Scully offer to do?
He bragged he could get the snake out in return for the maw
to be lenient with him
16. What did Scully do?
Grabbed the blanket with the snake and threw the snake at
17. What did Scully do next?
Grabbed the rifle out of Marks hands
18. Did Scully die of snake bite?
No, Micah shot him
19. What other episodes mention or we see snakes?
Home Ranch ― Eight Hours to Die ― The Debt
― The Hawk
20. Who played Scully? What other episode did he appear in?
Lonny Chapman appeared in two episodes ― The Long Trek
as Stanley, the prisoner Micah was transporting to Santa Fe ―
And the Devil Makes Five as Scully Potter, Michael was
taking him back to North Fork to stand trial before the circuit
judge, he shot and killed Ted Bennett, the sheriff of Marietta
around the McCain Ranch