Trivia page Answers
The Photographer — episode 18
played the photographer and what was the photographers name?
John Carradine, Abel Goss
2. How many times had the photographer taken pictures
of the M Cains?
3. What was the first picture he took?
Lucas & Margaret’s wedding
4. What does he pull from his wagon?
A six gun
5. Who does he see across the street?
Col. Whiteside and Bart Jamison
6. How long was Abel Goss in a prison camp during the
7. What is Whiteside afraid of?
Goss will kill him
8. What room is Whiteside staying in?
9. How much does it cost for a picture?
10. What instructions does Abel give to Mark?
Hold still for 5 seconds
11. How many empty shells are in Abel’s gun?
12. Why is there more than one empty shell?
Abel shot at a rattle snake earlier
13. What does Micah discover?
Whiteside was shot in the back and never drew his gun
14. What does Abel tell Lucas about Mark?
He grew up with fine qualities, like his mother
15. What instructions does the Judge give everyone in the
No smoking, chewing or any other use of tobacco
16. What hangs on the wall behind the judge?
The Declaration of Independence
17. Whose portrait is hanging in the court?
18. How much did Whiteside pay for the Big Spring Ranch?
19. What does Lucas want to do in the “cause of justice”?
Develop the negative of Mark’s picture
20. Carradine also appeared with Chuck Connors in
how was he related to Jason?
General Josh "Grandpa" McCord
around the McCain Ranch