Trivia page Answers
The Shivaree — episode 19
does Lucas stop the group of riders?
A man is being whipped
2. The gang finds out that the two people they picked up
are not what they seem. Who discovered the deception and what
was the actress’s name?
Ma Wilson played by Olive Carey
3. What are the names of the two young people?
Derek Hanaway & Lisabeth Bishop
4. What is used for a wedding band?
A cigar band
5. What does the mob want to do?
Have a Texas style Shivaree
6. Why did he force the wedding?
It was personal - Pelzer’s daughter ran away to get married,
but didn’t get married
7. What does Mark tell his Pa?
He wouldn’t mind bunking with him, even if he snores
8. Where were the couple heading and why?
Yuma, Derek's Father is a Minister
9. What does the bride wear at the McCains?
Margaret’s wedding dress
10. How does Lucas explain a Shivaree to Mark?
A practical joke to keep newly married folks up
11. What’s hanging over the fireplace?
A rifle and cattle horns
12. What does Derek tell Lucas?
He’ll sleep in the barn
13. What happens to the couple?
Kidnapped from the back of the house and taken to North Fork
14. Who grabbed Lisabeth?
Chet took Lisabeth to the saloon
15. What is atop the cash register in the saloon?
A stuffed bear
16. What does Derek do?
Shoots Chet in the legs with Micah’s gun
17. After the riot in the saloon the old Wagon Master, Aaron
Pelser walked up to Derek, what did he say to him?
“Maybe the Lord will forgive me, but I know you never will”
18.William Bryant appeared in
Branded eight times with
Chuck. Always as the same character. Who was this character?
President Ulysses S. Grant
19. Olive Carey was the mother of one of the character actors
that also appeared on The Rifleman twice as a Lieutenant,
who is he?
Harry Carey Jr. and he was in “The Journey Back’ and “The
20. How many episodes can you name that we see either a checker
game or a chess game being played or mentioned?
3. End of a Young Gun ― Mark & Will played checkers after
19. Shivaree ― Lucas & Mark played checkers
25. One Went to Denver ― Micah and Eban Tate sat in
the hotel lobby engrossed in a checker game
34. A Matter of Faith ― Mark asked Mr. Jonas if he
liked to play checkers after supper
59. The Hero ― Micah and Lucas were in his office
78. Woman from Hog Ridge ― Lucas was playing a
checker game with Micah
93. The Long Trek – Micah - “Every time I open my
mouth I feel lost. Like I was playing checkers blind folded.”
99. The Lost Treasure of Canyon Town - Mr. Newman
mentions checkers several times
113. Sheer Terror ― “Besides, we have fun playing
checkers and reading," said Milly
115. The Journey Back ― Temple & Mark played checkers
140. Millie's Brother ― Lucas & Micah play checkers
146. Quiet Night, Deadly Night ― Mark & Nils play
checkers at the Blacksmith’s
147. Death Never Rides Alone ― Micah and Lucas were
playing checkers in Micah’s office
154. The Anvil Chorus ― Pratt stood up and told Benson
that Nils was about to lose his third game of checkers.
158. The Sixteenth Cousin ― Mark was impressed; he told
Soto that he was the best checker player ever
around the McCain Ranch