Trivia page Answers
The Deadeye Kid — episode 20
does the Dead-Eye Kid try to do?
Sneak a ride on the stagecoach
2. How does his ride end?
The driver knocks the kid off the back of the stagecoach
3. Lucas & Mark were racing their horses, what head start
did Lucas give Mark?
4. What is be the next head start Lucas gives him?
5. What is the Kid’s name?
6. Donnel & Mark are clowning around with Donnel's stuff.
Mark puts on Donnel's hat, what does he tell Mark he looks like?
A fancy Dan from the Bowery
7. What impresses Mark about New York City?
Buildings are 8 – 10 stories high
8. What three items does the Kid pull from his carpetbag?
Gun w/o a barrel; dice; garter
9. What is special about the dice?
They always roll a seven
10. What does Lucas suggest to the Kid?
He should get a ride with a freight wagon that day
11. What is the name of the freight company?
Jackson & Cramer
12. How does the driver tell the Kid he can pay for the ride?
By keeping quiet
13. What causes the argument between the partners?
Jackson is $2000 short in accounts; $1000 short in cash
14. What happens to Cramer?
Jackson shoots him in the back
15. Who finds the Kid in the woods?
16. How does Mark erase their tracks?
He uses a tree branch to brush them away
17. Who offers a reward to find the Kid and what is the reward?
Jackson. $200, raised to $300
18. What Indian tricks does Mark know?
Planting a false trail by walking backwards
19. Where was Mahoney hiding?
In a cave in River’s Canyon the cave they always use for a
cam when Lucas & Mark go hunting
20. Who offers to give Mahoney a job?
around the McCain Ranch