Trivia page Answers
Indian — episode 21
1. What is
Mark’s first line?
2. What does Mark want to watch?
Any scalping that might happen
3. What does Lucas suggest the government should do?
Try to civilize Mark, and the Indians
4. What is the Indian’s name?
5. Where did he learn to speak English so well?
6. What does Mark say after the Indians leave?
An Indian Marshal, what’s this world coming to?
7. Who is Sam talking to in the Last Chance Sloon?
8. What is the crime they are trying to solve?
A Quaker couple named McClouds were burned to death in their
9. What does Sam ask to drink?
Indian herb tea
10. Who knows where the Indians are camped and where?
Slade, they are in Green Canyon
11. What does Lucas tell Sam?
You must fancy yourself a poker player
12. How does Sam point?
With his chin, like an Indian
13. How old was Sam when he joined the war against the whites?
14. What happened to him?
He saved a wounded Captain who later gave him money to go to
15. Who tells the town that Sam is an Indian?
Mark, accidentally lets it slip
16. Why wasn’t the Chief’s son responsible for the crime?
He was in mourning for his wife's father and to make any fire
was forbidden to him
17. Who did he see commit the crime?
The drunkard, Slade
18. What does Sam send Lucas and Mark?
A book about Harvard and a peace pipe
19. Michael Ansara appeared in two episodes of The Rifleman
as Sam Buckhart, Deputy United States Marshal, The Indian
and The Raid. These two episodes were a spin off for what
Law of the Plainsman ―
He was also was in Branded / Bounty
20. Eddie Little Sky appeared as the Indian that Sam had in
custody. Besides The Rifleman he also appeared with Chuck
in another TV Series/Western, can you name that series?
One Way Out
― He also appeared with
Chuck in the movies Tomahawk Trail and Big Foot Wallace
around the McCain Ranch