Trivia page Answers
The Wrong Man — episode 27
1. What is
on the banner across the street?
Jones Hunter Carnival
2. Who stops to see Micah and who is he looking for?
Jay Jefferson looking for Pete Dawson
3. What is the description of the man he is looking for?
40, blue eyes, bald, 5’7”
4. What show did Lucas and Mark go see and what was the
The Wild Man of Borneo for 5 cents
5. What does Mark ask Lucas about the shell game?
If he can bet his dime
6. What does Mark believe?
The eye is quicker than the hand
7. How did Mark earn that money?
He dug 5 post holes
8. What does the shell game man do to Jefferson?
Throw a hammer at Jefferson’s head
9. Who are the two possible suspects in North Fork?
Curly Smith & Frank Hardy
10. What is Curly’s real name?
11. How does Jefferson draw so quickly?
He greased the gun barrel
12. What does Mark ask Jefferson for?
A bullet to show the kids at school
13. What does Mark tell Jefferson about his Pa?
"There are no flies on my Pa"
14. Where does Frank Hardy live?
5 mi. out of town past the Post road
15. What does Jefferson want from Hardy?
16. What room is Curly in?
17. What is the crime Pete Dawson committed?
Robbed Eagle Rock Bank in Missouri 10 years ago
18. Why does Jefferson tell Lucas he didn’t recognize Curly
His chin whiskers & mustache fooled him
19. What does Lucas tell Micah to do with the reward?
Send it to Curly's son who is working his way through law
20. Lyle Bettger played Jay Jefferson in this episode. He
appeared in another episode as a bad ranch owner. Can you name
the episode & the name of his ranch?
Skull and the name of his ranch is the Skull Ranch
around the McCain Ranch