Trivia page Answers
Hawk — episode 29
1. What is
Mark’s first line?
Golly Day, a hawk
2. What does he ask the hawk?
How did a smart bird like you get caught in my rabbit snare?
3. Besides the hawk, what does Mark find?
A broken snare
4. What scares Mark when he sees the camper?
The man is holding a club
5. What is the camper’s name?
6. What happened to him?
His horse threw him and shied off 3 days ago
7. How far is the McCain’s ranch?
About a mile
8. What is the alternative for dinner if no rabbit is
Lucas has a side of beef
9. What does Lucas do for Mark?
Stakes the hawks leg with a rope in the yard
10. What does Mark say the hawk will do?
It will keep away he crows from the place
11. What does Lucas offer to do?
Replace Walt’s horse and gear
12. What is Lucas making for dinner?
Beef steak and potatoes
13. Out of all the snares, what does Mark come back with?
Walt, a hawk and a dead snake
14. What does Walt do with the snakeskin?
Cures it in the sun for a hatband for Marks hat
15. What does he promise to do for Lucas?
Split a cord of wood
16. What is Micah doing when Lucas arrives?
Posting a wanted poster
17. Who is the man with him?
18. What is the name on the poster?
19. What does the sampler on the McCain’s wall say?
Home is where the heart is
20. What does Lucas say to Mark at the end?
C’mon, we’ve got some housecleaning to do
around the McCain Ranch