Trivia page Questions
End of a Young Gun episode 3
1. There were
four actors who appeared on The Rifleman that were
regulars on Bonanza. Do you know who they are?
2. What happened to Mark that Will went to help him?
3. What was the name of the Doc that Lucas said he would go and
4. What is above the fireplace in this episode?
5. What made Lucas feel that Will wasn't as mean as he left on?
6. When did Hank tell Will he would be back for him?
7. Can you finish this sentence? Hank: "Don't worry about 'the
8. What was the name of the U.S. Marshal from Martinsville?
9. What did Will say he would have done to the Marshal if Lucas
would have told him that Will was there?
10. With that remark, what did Lucas do to Will?
11. Who's birthday party was Mark planning on going to and what
present did he want to buy?
12. What kind of pie did they have for dessert?
13. What game did Mark & Will play?
14. What was Will doing when Ann Baer stopped by to ask Lucas to
dinner on Sunday?
15. What did Will make for Mark?
16. What did Lucas do when Will started to hand over the money
in the saddle bags to Hank?
17. When Will & Ann were getting ready to say their good-byes,
what did Lucas do to Mark?
18. Charles Cooper played Will's older brother Hank Fulton in
this episode of End of a Young Gun.
He also appeared three other episodes, can you name them?
19. After Mark tells Lucas the men saved him from falling off
the cliff, Lucas introduces himself as Luke McCain. This is
rare for him to refer to himself in this manner. There is
another episode Lucas does this in, can you name the episode?
20. How many episodes can you name that we see either a checker
game or a chess game being played or mentioned?
End of a Young Gun
around the McCain Ranch