Trivia page Answers
The Money Gun
— episode 33
does Jackford tell Nils about his horse?
His horse has a loose shoe, left fore foot
2. What does Sanderson ask Jackford?
A little more time on his note
3. Why does Jackford go after him?
He embezzled $2000 from Jackford
4. What does Lucas say about Oat?
He’s full of beans today
5. What does Lucas tell Sanderson when he was complaining?
We all get the same weather
6. What does the sign over the livery say?
Auction: Sanderson Household & Farm Goods
7. How does King greet Lucas?
Que Pasa, Lucas
8. What surprises Micah?
Lucas once rode with Tom King as a deputy
9. What is the money it takes to hire King and who is his
$500, Oat Jackford
10. What does Tom King tell Lucas he acts like?
A mother hen
11. Why is Lucas waiting outside town?
To stop Oat Jackford from coming into town
12. What does Oat say to Tom King?
Turn loose your dogs
13. What does Mark say that angers Lucas?
I’m glad it’s Mr. Jackford (who’s going to get killed)
14. What won’t Oat do?
Draw his gun
15. What does he do to Tom?
Breaks his hand
16. What happens to Tom?
Manning shoots him
17. When does Lucas say Oat will die?
In bed with 30 great-grandchildren standing around him
18. Bert Freed played Oat Jackford in this episode of The Money
Gun. Bert Freed was in another episode of The Rifleman,
can you name it?
Short Rope for a Tall Man
19. How many actors played Nels/The Blacksmith?
6 or is it 7? According to the credits in The Three Legged
Terror — Toomey is also a Blacksmith
20. Who was the creator of The Rifleman? He wrote The
Sharpshooter and Home Ranch and he also wrote &
directed The Marshal ― The Boarding House ― The
Money Gun ― The Babysitter
around the McCain Ranch