Trivia page Answers
A Matter of Faith — episode 34
has hit North Fork?
A severe drought
2. What does Mark tell Lucas?
The well is down to 8 or 9”
3. What does Mark suggest to Lucas?
He could save water by not washing up
4. Why doesn’t he want to put on a clean shirt?
He only has one “go-to-meeting” left
5. What does Mark do by jumping off the wagon?
Bumped into an old man carrying candy
6. How much does the railroad pay?
$3 a day and keep
7. What time commitment must be made?
8. What is the old man’s name?
9. What does he do and where is he from?
He finds water, from Vermont
10. What does Lucas not believe in water witching?
His family paid one and didn’t get any water
11. How long did Lucas’ ma go without a new dress?
12. What does Lucas tell Mark to do?
Save your breath for your soup
13. When does Borden want Jonas to be at his place?
Tomorrow morning to give water witching a try
14. What does Mark brag to Mr. Jonas about?
15. What part of dinner did Mark grow?
16. What meat were they eating for the first time in two months?
17. What wood does Jonas usually use to water witch?
18. What wood is Jonas trying for this part of the country?
19. After it starts to rain, what does Lucas ask Mark for?
A piece of candy
20. Royal Dano played Jonas Epps the rain maker in this episode
of A Matter of
Faith. He appeared in several episodes of The Rifleman,
can you name how many & the titles of those episodes?
5 — A Matter of Faith — A Case of Identity
— Honest Abe — The Sheridan Story — Day of
around the McCain Ranch