Trivia page Answers
Outlaw's Inheritance — episode 38
season is it in the first scene?
2. Who knocks at the door and whose house is it?
Dave Stafford, Mr. Britton's house
3. What is the important business?
Railroad is putting in a spur
4. What direction is the wind as Lucas and Mark are
standing on the porch and what does Lucas tell Mark?
Due east and Mark’s got a good wind finger
5. What is the rival city to North Fork?
6. Where is the Railroad meeting to be held?
7. Who is elected by the Town Council to represent North
8. What does Lucas plan to do?
Ship his cattle by rail
9. When was the last time Mark rode a train?
When he was just a little kid
10. What does Micah buy them?
Coffee and sarsaparilla to celebrate
11. Who was shot in Santa Fe and what was his occupation?
Wade Joiner, he was a train robber
12. What did he leave Lucas in a will?
13. What does Lucas say about money?
It’s just paper and green ink
14. Why do Lucas and Mark stay in town overnight and what room
Heavy rain washed out the trail, room 22
15. Where did Lucas say he lived after Margaret died?
16. How long did they wait for a rain?
17. Why was Lucas worried about Mark in Desert Flats?
He was sick with a bad cold and Lucas was alone with the boy
for the first time
18. Who is Center City’s representative?
19. What does Lucas have to give Dave when he came to the ranch?
20. Who surprises Mr. Britton when he gets on the stage to Yuma?
around the McCain Ranch