Trivia page Answers
Boomerang — episode 39
1. Who is
talking to John Hamilton?
2. How far behind on his loan is he?
6 months and foreclosure proceedings will start immediately
3. Why does Mark come to the bank?
To put $1 in his savings account
4. What is the son’s name?
5. What is the inscription on the tombstone?
Samuel Elder, 1820 – 1871 Rest in Peace
6. What does Mark remind Lucas?
He wants to hire an extra hand for branding time and to help
7. How old is Tim?
8. What does this mean to Lucas?
Tim is a man and can call him Lucas
9. What sign is over the storeroom door at Hattie’s?
Snuff Sold Here
10. What catalog does Tim look at?
Westcott’s Illustrated Catalog of Modern Rifles & Firearms
11. What does Hamilton say is the value of the dead man’s ranch?
12. How much is in Lucas’ savings account?
13. What does Tim ask Lucas to do?
Teach him to shoot
14. What does Lucas tell him?
It’s a big responsibility to shoot a gun
15. What does Lucas tell him he’ll teach him first?
Single shot first
16. What does Tim tell Mark he was so hungry he could eat?
A pinto pony
17. What does Tim tell the McCain's he intends to do and what
does Lucas say?
Kill John Hamilton and Lucas responds…no more shooting
18. Where is Hattie on her way to when she stops at the ranch
and what does she bring Tim?
To Ned Carter’s to deliver seed and she brings the rifles Tim
19. What kind were they and where were they made?
.30 Cal. Repeating Rifles made in New York City
20. Harlan Warde as John Hamilton, President of the North Fork
Bank. John Hamilton was first introduced to The Rifleman
in what episode?
The Safe Guard
around the McCain Ranch