Trivia page Questions
The Marshal — episode 4
one of the bad dudes played the harmonica, Andrew Shelton,
Florry Shelton or Lloyd Carpenter?
2. When Micah mentioned the Whips and Jingles ―
what was he referring to?
3. What was the nickname Micah gave to Lucas?
4. When Lucas first met Micah, Micah was face down in the
dirt. When Lucas asked Micah if he needed help, Micah told Lucas
he needed another drink. What did Lucas offer to buy Micah?
5. When Micah tries to borrow money from Lucas what does
Lucas tell him?
6. When Lucas introduces Micah to Mark, what was he doing?
7. What was Mark's comment about mopping the floors?
8. What was Micah's reason for wanting to sleep in the
9. When Mark asked Micah what are the whips & jingles, how
does Micah answer him?
10. When Micah asked Lucas to saddle him a horse, that this
wouldn't work out, what did Lucas tell him?
11. Which one of Micah's arms was crippled?
12. After Micah came back into the house he told them he was
useless, what was Marks remark to that?
13. Mark took a big swallow of whisky once that made him sick,
why did he do it?
14. When asked to sign the registry at the hotel, Andrew made
his mark, an X, Florry made his Mark, an XX, what was the
reasoning behind Florry making double X's?
15. Who was Nancy Moore?
16. What directions did Sheriff Thomlinson give the Sheldon boys
to the McCain Ranch?
17. Who tried to talk Lucas out of going to town to face the
18. Why did Micah use shotgun slugs instead of buck shot in his
19. When Lucas got to town the Shelton brothers were waiting for
him, who got off the first shot?
20. Andrew shot Lucas how many times?
The Marshal — answers
around the McCain Ranch