Trivia Page Answers
Obituary — episode 44
1. In the
opening scene we see Mr. Hannabury running to the hotel
hollering "He's here....." Who is he going to get?
2. Who did Hannabury mean by "He's here?"
3. What was about to happen in the streets of North Fork?
Panama Billings & Ben Russell was going to face each other in
a shoot out
4. Why was Panama Billings so interested in Sam
Panama looking to build himself a reputation for himself
5. They both drew and fired at the exact same moment. Who won
6. How long ago had Ben Russell made his reputation?
20 years ago
7. What did Micah think of Claremont?
Micah felt that Claremont was morally responsible for the
death of Ben Russell
8. Who was Byron Claremont?
He was a newspaper man, from the east,a writer who would
instigated the shootouts/killings
9. Claremont wrote about a town Ben tamed when he was a U.
S. Marshal. What was he last line in this article?
Ben’s Obituary, the fastest gun in the west
10. Why was Mr. Claremont interested in Lucas?
He was interested in Lucas' reputation, he was out to get a
story, even if he had to instigate one
11. What did Panama Billings hear about Lucas & his rifle?
He heard Lucas was a bear with his rifle
12. Did Lucas think that Mr. Claremont he was really to blame
because he wrote that article about Ben Russell?
Lucas: “No, not just because he wrote it, son. It’s in the
way he wrote it he’s at fault.”
13. Who did Mark run into when he got to the hotel?
14. Who is Billy Benson?
He's the cowboy who killed Panama Billings
15. Billy asked Claremont why he writes so much about McCain,
what was Claremont's answer?
Claremont told Billy that McCain was news. “A rifleman faster
then any known pistol man"
16. What other episode do we hear the phrase "I hear your a
bear with that rifle McCain." And who said it?
A Case of Identity - Lon Perry
17. Lucas asked Billy what he wanted with him. What did Billy
18. A shot ran out, Lucas shot Billy thinking it was him Billy
was shooting at. Who was Billy shooting at?
19. Mark asked Lucas if he liked Mrs. Claremont, what was his
Lucas did admit he liked her. “Look Mark…uh…a man, especially
out here comes to expect very little that's pretty. When he does
stumble across it he can stop and admire it for what it is,
Beauty. It's like looking at a sunset, or a pretty picture
painting. You can admire them or appreciate them without wanting
to own them."
20. Chris Alcaide played Panama Billings in this episode of
Obituary. How many times did he appear on the show? Can you
name the episodes?
10 times — Squeeze Play — The Wyoming Story (1&
2) — Dead Cold Cash — Meeting at Midnight —
A Time for Singing — A Case of Identity — The
Journey Back — The Trade ― Obituary
around the McCain Ranch