Trivia Page Answers
Eddie's Daughter — episode 46
did Eddie want to talk to Lucas about and why?
Eddie's daughter & wife/moral support
2. What was Eddie's Wife's name?
3. What broke up Martha & Eddie's Marriage?
Martha ran away with a Drummer / Salesman
4. This was 15 years ago. How old does that make Lil now?
5. How old was Lil when here mother died?
6. Was Eddie worried about what Lil thought of him or
7. Several of the townfolks were eager to meet Eddie's
daughter. What first impression did she make?
That of a bar-maid, dancer or hussy
8. Why was Lil so bitter?
Her father was never there for her, that he had let her
mother and her go. She was angry that he didn’t try to find her
9. What was Lil's first job?
Dancing with drunks in cheap saloons
10. Lucas invited Eddie & Lil for supper, what were they having?
11. While making popcorn, some of the hot corn spilled out and
burned mark's hand. What did Lucas put on his hand?
12. What did Lucas & Lil do?
Lucas went to the barn to feed the cow & Lil went along
13. What did Lucas call Lil to her face?
A fake, a pretty fake
14. What did Lil want Lucas to do for her?
Kill Blanch & Albie
15. Why were Blanch & Albie looking for Lil?
Blanch knew she had it because Johnny DeLong, who helped them
rob a bank, had the money when he died in her hotel room
16. What did Lil leave at Lucas'?
Her bag / purse
17. How did Blanch & Albie know they were in Lil's room?
They knew it was her hotel room because it smelled like
Lilies of the Valley
18. The next day, Lil and Eddie left on the stage, where were
Lil would have to testify in Blanch’s trial, and Eddie wanted
to be there when she did
John Harmon as Eddie Halstead owner/hotel clerk of the Hotel
Madera. In what episode was Eddie Halstead first introduced to
Duel of Honor
20. In what episode do they show Sweeney's wife?
around the McCain Ranch