The Brother-in Law
was Lucas' wife's first name and what was her maiden name?
2. Who was the relative who came to visit the McCain Ranch
in this episode?
Johnny Gibbs Mark's Uncle Johnny Lucas' 'brother-in law'
Margaret's brother (Lucas' wife)
3. What did Uncle Johnny stop & do before going to the
4. What was the name of the horse being broken and who's
horse was it?
Duster & it was Mark's horse
5. How long did Lucas manage to stay on Duster?
Twice as long as anybody else
6. Who was the youngest between Margaret & Johnny?
7. What was the name of the Wild West Show that Johnny use
to work with?
Colonel McBirdie's All Star Wild West Show & Rodeo
8. How much money did Uncle Johnny want to borrow from
Two or three hundred dollars
9. Who was Alvah Kemper planning on showing a little
10. What was the name of Jeff Stacy's outlaw colt?
11.What was the name that Mark told Alvah Kemper he would have
to change Lucifer name to once his Uncle Johnny rode him?
12. What was Uncle Johnny wanted for?
For robbing the Express office
13. Who did Mark wanna be like more than anyone in the world?
His Uncle Johnny
14. Why did Uncle Johnny feel that Lucas should stick by him?
Johnny told Lucas he owed it to Margaret to stick by him
15.What was the explanation Uncle Johnny gave Mark for his black
Johnny told him that a big ox of a man was making remarks to
a lady in front of the hotel, he butted in to find out that she
was his wife
16. How much did Mark bet?
A week's earnings
17. What was the song Johnny Gibbs sang when he returned to the
McCain Ranch drunk?
Jimmy Crack Corn
18. Where was Uncle Johnny supposed to meet Micah after he rode
19. In what other episode do we hear the song Jimmy Crack Corn?
20. How many actors played Doc Burrage? Can you name them?
North Fork Doctors Six / Edgar Buchanan Fay
Roope Rhys Williams Jack Kruschen
Robert Burton Ralph Moody
around the McCain Ranch