Trivia Page Answers
The Coward — episode 53
Although cooking wasn't George's passion, what was?
Writing about places he’s seen and people
2. Why did Billy get upset when George offered to read his
journal to him?
He was insulted that George thought he couldn't read, even
though he couldn't
3. Dub stated that George was as mean as a what?
A hungry string bean
4. What was the name of his outfit/men?
5. What happened to George?
He was fired and sent on his way
6. How much money did he owe George?
We never know how much money he owed George, but the trail
boss did state that the couple of dollars he owed him would
cover the food he spoiled.
7. What was the name of the newspaper in North Fork?
The North Fork Weekly
8. What did Lucas offer George after they met him in town?
If George would help finish unloading the wagon Lucas would
buy him a meal and I’d count it a favor
9. What did George want to do?
He wanted to be a writer. Newspaper or write books like Mark
10. What was it that George lack and Lucas was going to try &
11. Where did George work while traveling west?
A magic lantern show and he played music for their show with
12. What song did George play for them in the café?
Red River Valley
13. Lucas offered George room & board, what did George say to
Only if he could work for his keep
14. What surprise did he have for George?
Buddy Link was in the Saloon waiting for them
15. George told them he needed to get back to the wagon. What
did Buddy do next?
Buddy tripped George
16. The more Dub read the angrier Buddy got. What happened next?
Buddy grabbed the book from Dub and starting ripping the
pages from the book, then threw it down. Then he reared back and
took a hard punch at George. He was mad that George had called
him a runt. He punched him again as he yelled.
17. Who warned Lucas what Buddy was about to do in the saloon?
I would say Sweeney - what say you?
18. What did Lucas do to Buddy?
Lucas ordered him to put the bottle back and then stuck the
barrel of his rifle in his stomach
19. In the barn, what song did George play on his harmonica?
Home on the Range
20. After George shot the shotgun into the air Buddy told George
he only had one shot, what was George's comment to that?
“You want that one shot?”
around the McCain Ranch