Trivia Page Answers
Mail Order Groom — episode 56
was Isabel Dent excepting on the stage?
John Jupiter, her mail order groom, from Ohio
2. Why did Isabel not want to meet the stage?
She was afraid the Profit brothers would embarrass her
and she needed the time to prepare a welcoming meal
3. Why have the Profit brothers been harassing Isabel?
Ever since Judge Hanavan sold her an option on 40 acres
of land, they had been giving her trouble, they also were
interested in that piece of land
4. When Mark asked Jupiter how heavy his trunk was,
what was his answer?
As light as a butterfly’s heart
5. What did Jupiter say was in his trunk?
Winter duds, forty or fifty books, and his tools
6. Lucas asked Jupiter to have lunch with them at the
hotel, what was his response to that?
A couple of beef steaks might wet my appetite!”
7. Jupiter asked Lucas who the two men who were
pestering him, what did Lucas call them?
Fair weather ranchers. They work their ranch a spell, and
they head to town and spend their money on trouble. Someday
they’ll buy more then they can pay for
8. Why did Jupiter travel two thousand miles to marry
someone he never met?
Back in Ohio, there just wasn’t any woman that would have
him. He felt half a man without a wife
9. Jupiter asked Lucas if Isabel was pretty, what did
Lucas tell him?
She has the prettiest smile he ever saw
10. What did Mark have to say about Isabel?
She's the only old maid in town that the kids don't make
11. Mark & Lucas saw Jupiter coming down the street in a new
suit. What was Lucas' comment to John about his suit?
"Now if that isn't what I call a woolly booger of an
12. How much did his suit cost?
13. What did the Profit Brothers do to Jupiter?
They dragged him over to a hitching post and tied him to
it with the ropes, yelling and jeering at him the whole
time. They messed up his suit and Jess poured whisky all
14. The Profit Brothers were starting to come between Isabel
& Jupiter, why was Jupiter afraid of them?
He was afraid of what he might do to them because almost
killed a man back in Ohio with his bear hands and he didn't
think Isabel would want to marry him if he killed someone
15. How did Jupiter know it was the Profit Brothers that
burned his house down?
The coal oil smell on Jess Profit's shirt
16. What did Jupiter do to the Profit Brother's?
Jupiter grabbed Jess and flung him out the window. Then
he turned on Jim and flung him out the door into the street.
He then picked Jeff off the street and flung him up over the
saloon sigh where he was stuck
17. What did the Profit Boys do next?
They went over to Isabel's, terrorized her and held her
at gun point
18. What did Jupiter do to Jess & Jim?
He hit Jess on his back with a board & he squeezed Jim's
neck against the post and kept squeezing him slowly
19. How many episodes can you name that
11 times — Day of the Hunter — The Retired
Gun — Shivaree — The Hawk — The Patsy
— Mail Order Groom — Shotgun Man — Face of
Yesterday — The Journey Back — Incident at
Line Shack Six — Old Man Running
20. How many episodes can you name that
9 times — Eddie's Daughter — Mail Order
Groom — Heller — Strange Town — The
Queue — Long Gun From Tucson — Lou Mallory
— Gun Shy — Which Way'd They Go?
around the McCain Ranch