Trivia Page Questions
A Case of Identity — episode 57
were all the kids gathering at the watering trough in North
Two men were tossing nickels in the watering trough for the
kids to catch
2. What is the name of the homeless boy who told Mark
about the nickel tossing and how did he get his name?
Dollar Ten. A man once gave him ten cents for a shoeshine
and a dollar for a tip. He had the name ever since
3. What made Mark stand out from all the other kids?
His birthmark on his arm
4. What were these two men looking for?
Aaron Wingate's son Robert
5. How much was Wingate offering for the return of his
6. What happened to Wingate's son and how long has he been
looking for him?
His son, Robert, disappeared in the Mississippi Riverboat
fire in the summer of ’71. They found his wife but never found
his son. He has been looking for ten years.
7. What was the first thing Wingate did when he saw Mark?
He looked for his birthmark and began crying calling him
8. Lucas told them to get off of his ranch, then he went
to reach for his rifle, what happened next?
Lon Perry shot at Lucas
9. Wingate collapsed, who went to fetch the doctor?
Perry & Captain James Gordon
10. Where did Wingate live and what kind of business did he
St. Louis, leather tanning business
11. What proof did Lucas offer Wingate that Mark was his?
The Family Bible - Lucas & Margaret's wedding date — Mark’s
birth — Margaret's death
12. What did Wingate say that made Lucas so furious?
He said that Lucas could have written anything at anytime in
the Bible and that it would not stand up in a court of law
13. What did Mark tell Lucas as Lucas was leaving the bedroom?
“I love you" and Lucas response was “I know you do"
14. Why would Perry & the Captain want to kill Lucas?
Wingate could claim Mark for his boy and then they could get
their money and
get out of there
15. What was the description of Robert, Wingate's son, on the
“Now 12 years old. Brown hair, dark eyes, birthmark on right
16. Why did Lucas go to talk to Wingate?
Lucas asked him to leave town, he was stirring up trouble and
that they would do anything to get their hands on the reward
money, even call out Lucas to kill him, then Mark would be his
17. When Lucas came out of the hotel, Perry called Lucas
confronted each other, what is the famous line that Perry said
"I hear you’re a bear with that rifle McCain."
18. Whose idea was it to kill Lucas?
19. What did Wingate offer Dollar Ten during dinner at the
If he would like to go back to St. Louie with him. He could
stay with Wingate and learn the tanning business
20. Royal Dano played Aaron Wingate in this episode of A Case
of Identity. He has appeared in several episodes of The
Rifleman, can you name how many & the titles of those
5 — A Matter of Faith — A Case of Identity
— Honest Abe — The Sheridan Story — Day of
around the McCain Ranch