Trivia Page Questions
The Visitor — episode 58
Dodd, a friend of the McCain's was making a stop at North Fork
to see Lucas & Mark. Where was Ann headed?
2. Who was Ann Dodd?
3. What happened to her Uncle?
4. Why did Pete & Jenny go to North Fork?
5. Lucas told Mark that Ann was the prettiest girl in
town. Mark asked if she was prettier then Ma, how did
6. What was Ann's comment when she first saw Lucas?
7. What was Ann's comment when she first saw Mark?
8. Lucas invited Ann to dinner, Ann volunteer to make
dinner, what did she make?
9. What was Ann's husband's name?
10. After her husband & her sons death, Ann moved to the city,
11. She commented on what a bright boy Mark was. What did Lucas
refer to him as?
12. Lucas apologized for saying something about keeping up with
a growing boy – she had lost her son and it was still hard to
take at times. What did Ann say to Lucas' apology?
13. Mark was surprised when Ann mentioned her daddy’s trout
flies. He told her they have real good fishing around there. Was
it brook or lake?
14. Where did Mark want Ann to enter her pie?
15. What did Ann say to herself the day Lucas took Mark and left
16. Lucas took Ann back to the hotel. Who initiated the kiss?
17. What made Lucas head back to Ann's room and what did he see
He had to go talk to her – to make sure they knew where they
stood. He didn't want to give Ann any false hope.
18. What did Ann say when Lucas asked her to come back
19. What other episode did someone tell Lucas that Mark
20. Who got writing credits for the story?
around the McCain Ranch