Trivia Page Answers
The Hero — episode 59
campfire did Colly come across?
2. What set the Kid's guns off from any other?
There was dominoes etched on the handles
3. Domino went for his gun, Colly shot him, where?
In the back
4. Why was everyone surprised even Colly that he brought
in the Kid?
Colly is a laid back person, the type that you would think
wouldn't even hurt a fly
5. Colly was a hero until when?
Until someone notice the Kid was shot in the back
6. What was on the wanted poster?
He was wanted Dead or Alive - $1,000.00 rewards
7. Why didn't Sam want to pay the reward?
He thought Colly was a coward and that he didn't deserve the
reward for shooting him in the back
8. What did Micah tell Sam about the reward?
“Dead or alive, Sam. You posted it yourself!”
9. Sam agreed to pay the reward. How did he say he would
In silver, thirty pieces at a time
10. The next morning Mark made breakfast, what did he make?
Bacon & eggs
11. What was Mark's reaction when Lucas told him that the Domino
Kid was brought in?
At first he was excited, then when he heard who brought him
in he said..... "I never thought he had the nerve to talk back
to a nanny goat”.
12. Why did Micah need this statement?
Sam wouldn’t post the reward without it. He didn’t want Colly
to collect and was making it very difficult on him
13. What did Lucas see Mark doing?
14. Who was Alice and what did they want from Lucas?
Colly's girlfriend and Sam's daughter. They wanted to know if
I would sell Colly a horse
15. Where was Alice & Colly going to go when the money came in?
16. What did Mark do when Lucas asked him to set another place
at the table?
He told Lucas he could have his place he wasn't hungry. Mark
was sent to bed.
17. Colly came to pick up the reward money and didn't care who
knew it. Suddenly the one gunslinger came behind Colly, what
Colly was shot in the back
18. Lucas stood in the middle of the street and looked around at
the gawkers. What did he say to the town folks after Colly was
“Unarmed and in the back. I hope you’re all proud of
yourselves. Now Colly’s a hero…like the Domino Kid!”
19. Robert Culp wrote a two part episode for The Rifleman,
can you name the episodes?
Waste 1 & 2.
20. Johnny Crawford appeared in Robert Culp's TV Classic Western
together, what was the name of that show?
around the McCain Ranch