Trivia page Answers
Eight Hours to Die episode 6
1. What did
Lucas & Mark go into town to get?
Boots for Mark & supplies
2. What saying was included with the newspaper article?
"Judgment is mine, for I am the true judge of all things"
3. What crime did Judge Zephaniah Burton's son commit?
He killed a deacon from the church & wounded 2 little girls
4. What town did this happen in?
5. What insignia was on Judge Zephaniah Burton's boots?
Scales & the word 'Justice'
6. What was Micah's reasons to ride out to the McCain Ranch?
He came to ask Lucas a few questions & to delivery a letter
that came for him
7. Judge Zephaniah was after those who have persecuted his
son. What were the 3 things/people he was
seeking revenge for?
The man who hung his son
The man who sentenced his son
The man who captured his son
8. Lucas' orders were not to kill Ephraim, but to wound him,
where did Lucas shoot him?
In the leg
9. What did Mark tell Lucas he was doing wrong when Lucas
was firing the forge up?
Mark told Lucas if he wouldn't pack the coals so tight you'd
get a better draft
10. What did Judge Zephaniah mean by simple poetic justice?
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a son for a son
11. What did Mark do to stay after school?
The teacher caught Mark pitching spit balls
12. The Judge went to fetch Mark from school himself. What
did he tell Mark & his teacher to let Mark
He told Mark and his teacher that he found Lucas on the road,
and that Lucas' wagon hit a rut and it turned
over. He told them that Lucas tried to jump free but his foot
got caught and that Lucas had been hurt,
serious, but not fatal, and that he had a badly broken ankle
13. How did Lucas manage to get loose?
He took his foot and knocked over the coals and force the
wheel that he was tied to, to turn so he could get
the ropes against the hot coals. He struggled; and managed to
14. When Mark had heard what happen, what did he do at that
Mark paused to say a quick silent prayer
15. How many episodes was there a rattlesnake in or an
imaginary one? Can you name them?
9 episodes Home Ranch Eight Hours to Die The Hawk Day
of the Hunter Knight Errant
Suspicion And The Devil Makes Five Ordeal The Photographer
16. Lucas thought the Judge had shot Mark, how did he
He threaten to I'll kill him with my bare hands
17. Bobby Crawford Jr., brother of Johnny Crawford was in
this episode. What other episodes was Bobby in?
The Gaucho and The Second Witness
18. What TV Western was Bobby known for?
Laramie, as Andy Sherman
19. What is the discrepancy in this episode..... Lucas says
one thing and it turns out to be another...is it a goof?
Russell Collins character He is referred to as
Willard/Henry Denton/Mr. Denton. While in the General Store,
Lucas called him Willard. When Micah goes out to the McCain
Ranch to give Lucas his mail - he said that Henry Denton from
the post office gave him the letter for Lucas
20. Besides this episode, what episode do we see Lucas tied
up and left to free himself by burning the ropes around his
hands to get free?
Meeting at Midnight Lucas found himself tied to a log
with an anvil on top. He saw the forge and worked at knocking it
around the McCain Ranch