Trivia Page Questions
The Horse Traders — episode 60
was a boy passing out flyers, what were they for?
2. Why was Lester looking for Colonel Bourbon?
3. Why did Lester want Jonas to carve up the Colonel?
4. What did Lester call Jonas knife?
5. What horse was Lester looking for?
6. How much reward were they offering for this horse?
7. Where is this horse originally from?
8. Micah was also looking for this horse. What did he tell
the Colonel they did to horse thieves?
9. Lucas & Mark were finishing up their chores when some
friends rode into the ranch, who was it?
10. Kansas pride himself in being a good horse trader. He got to
talking until Callie reminded him they better get going? Kansas
said he would miss this for..... (finish this sentence)
11. Mark wanted to know why it wasn't enough just to know a good
horse when you see it, what did Lucas tell him?
12.How much did the Colonel want for the Sorrel Kansas picked
13. What did the Colonel do to make sure that the horse would
14. Who did the Colonel tell him he sold the stallion to?
15. Kansas brought the horse back that he just bought, what was
wrong with it?
16. When Lucas got the stallion back to the ranch he started to
check it over. What two things did he find wrong with the horse?
17. Lucas told him the stallion was not for sale, instead of
money, marbles or chalk what did Lucas say this time?
18. Besides this episode, what other episode do we hear money,
marbles or chalk mentioned?
19. Chubby Johnson played Kansas Sawyer in this episode of
The Horse Traders. He was in two more episodes, can you name
20. Whitey Hughes appeared in several episodes of The
Rifleman. This is just one of many of them. He is the uncle
of what child actor that also appeared on The Rifleman?
around the McCain Ranch