Trivia Page Questions
The Deserter — episode 65
was Lucas doing when he heard a noise outside?
2. What was the noise he heard?
3. What did the soldier want?
4. Where was the soldier's wound?
5. How did Lucas know that his name was Ben?
6. Who else came to the McCain Ranch that night?
7. How did they know Ben was there?
8. What were the charges against Ben?
9. Why did the Major put the troops on half rations?
10. Where was Mark going to go fishing at?
11. The Major set up headquarters in the hotel, why did they
stop in North Fork?
12. What previsions did the Major do to help this sick soldier?
13. Why Micah told the Major that he had no say over Lucas or
anyone else in North Fork, what did the Major threaten to do?
14. What was the punishment for the guard not stopping Lucas
from getting in the jail?
15. The Major asked Lucas if he was in the Army. What did Lucas
16. After Lucas left the saloon, he started to leave town when a
guard suddenly collapse from heat exhaustion. Micah went over to
and helped the soldier by giving him a drink from his canteen.
What did the Major and Lieutenant do to help the soldier?
17. The Lieutenant was order to place Lucas under arrest, what
were the charges?
18. Where was Lucas supposed to be sent for trial?
19. General Bradshaw had sent a telegram, recalling the Major to
20. Mark made a comment. "He sure is something, isn't he Pa?
Just the sorta officer I wanna be." Who was Mark referring to?
around the McCain Ranch