Trivia Page Questions
Smoke Screen — episode 68
1. In the
opening scene Mark is at the reins of the buckboard. Marge
Crandell came racing by, Mark turned to wave to Marge and the
horses started going off the road, what did Lucas do?
2. Marge had ran into another rider and the horse threw
her. She laid on the ground. Lucas & Mark went to see how Marge
was. What does Marge do?
3. Who does Marge blame for what happened?
4. What does she call him?
5. How does Marge’s father refer to her?
6. What was Doug's reason for wanting to quit the Crandall
7. When they got to the Blacksmith's there was a sign on
the door, what did it say?
8. When Lucas went into the saloon, Nels was talking with
Fred Tate & a drummer, by the name of Roger Quenton about women,
what does Tate say about Marge?
9. Why did Lucas need to see Nels?
10. What does Lucas tell Nels is easier to come by?
11. What does Marks friend have that he wants to share with
12. Lucas was helping Nels when Nels realized he left something
out back. What was it?
13. Lucas told Nels he would go and get it, what did he find?
14. While searching the area, what did Lucas find?
15. Micah knew Quenton smoked this kind of cigar so he went to
ask him some questions. What did he want Micah to do for him?
16. When Lucas finds Mark what does Mark tell him?
17. What did Quenton say that later gave him away?
18. What did Nels find in his slag heap?
19. What is Mark’s resolution when Lucas offers him a fresh
20. Paul Carr appeared in Smoke Screen as Doug Carter. He
was in three other episodes, can you name them?
around the McCain Ranch