Trivia page Questions
Duel of Honor — episode 7
1. What is
the name Count Alfredo Di Montova told Lucas to call him?
2. Why was Lucas filling in for Micah?
3. When Groder first saw Freddie, he said to Gilkey....."I got
the D T's" — What was Groder referring to?
4. What was the room number for Freddie?
5. Freddie order Pernod Liqueur, which Sweeney didn't have, what
did Freddie order instead?
6. What does Freddie do to challenge Groder to a duel?
7. Where does the duel take place and what time of day?
8. Who gets off the first shot in the duel?
9. What is the name Groder calls Freddie?
10. When Freddie looked at the menu, he wasn't familiar what was
on it. When he asked for a
recommendation from the menu, what does Mark recommend?
11. Why was Freddie traveling out west?
12. As the count is getting ready to go to the Duel, Mark wishes
him good luck and what else does he tell him?
13. Freddie gave Lucas a dueling pistol as a sign of what?
14. Cesare Danova played Count Alfredo Di Marcosini Montova in
Duel of Honor, he also starred in two
other episodes of The Rifleman, can you name them?
15. Cesare Danova guest starred in another TV Show with Chuck
Connors, can you name it?
16. Jack Elam was in five other episodes of The Rifleman,
can you name the?
17. Jack Elam & Chuck Connors appeared in two westerns movies,
can you name them?
18. John Dierkes played Nels/Blacksmith in this episode and also
in another episode, can you name that
19. Although we have heard Sweeney called by first name a few
times, in this episode Groder calls Sweeney
by his first name, what was it?
20. There is another episode we hear Sweeney called by his first
name. What is the episode and what name is
Sweeney first name in this episode?
around the McCain Ranch