Trivia Page Questions
The Prodigal — episode 71
1. Lucas &
Mark were in town for supplies. Hattie had Mark try on a coat which
she stated was the latest fashion, where was the coat from?
2. Hattie introduced Lucas to Havecourt, a refined gentleman
of taste and discrimination. What was his real name?
3. What was Havecourt's opinion of this coat?
4. Havecourt opened a letter Hattie gave him, the letter said
that his mother was stopping by North Fork on her way to where?
5. Luis, Havecourt's companion was anxious to leave town and
continue on their way, why?
6. Now there were only three men left, what happened to the
one member of the gang?
7. Although we never knew the name of cowboy that got killed,
who played him?
8. What lie had Havecourt written his mother?
9. Why did Lucas agree to play along?
10. Lucas explained the situation to Mark and told him about his
agreement with Havecourt. What did Lucas ask
11.What did Mrs. Havecourt make for supper?
12. What did Mrs. Havecourt bring Mark for a bedtime snack?
13. What happened to Mrs. Havecourt as she was saying her goodbyes?
14. Who went for the doctor?
15. What was wrong with Mrs. Havecourt?
16. What did Mark do when he heard the news?
17. Mrs. Havecourt hear them calling Billy St. John, she was
concerned that he was there. What was she told and who told her?
18. After this was all over Lucas went into see Mrs. Havecourt, what
did she whisper to him?
19. Lee Van Cleef played Dan Maury in this episode of The
Prodigal. He was in a total of four episodes, can you name the
other three episodes?
20. Warren Oates played Santos in this episode of The Prodigal,
what other three episodes was he in?
around the McCain Ranch