Trivia Page Answers
The Martinet — episode 83
city does the story start in?
2. What visitor does Ben Perry get?
His Father, Captain Perry
3. What was the nature of the visit?
To tell Ben his brother Lon has been killed and they need to
go to North Fork
4. Why couldn’t Ben leave with his Father?
He could not tell his Father but he was being ordained the
5. Mark was late getting home. What was he doing?
6. What did Mark also forget in town to take to the ranch?
Lucas ax blade
7. Capt Perry asked Micah who killed Lon. Why wouldn’t
Micah say who?
Because it was Lucas
8. How did Capt Perry find out who killed Lon?
He tricked Mark into the information
9. What did Capt Perry want to do?
Kill the man who killed Lon
10. How did Lucas come about killing Lon?
Lon Perry was involved in a scheme with another detective to
kill Lucas so a desperate father could claim Mark as his own son.
(A Case of Identity) Lucas: “He forced it. There was
nothing else I could do”.
11. Why did Micah lock Capt Perry up?
Till he cooled off
12. How did Capt Perry get out of jail?
He told Micah he would leave town
13. Where was Capt Perry heading now?
To the McCain Ranch
14. Who arrived at the ranch before Capt Perry?
His son Ben
15. What did Ben tell Lucas?
That he was a minister and he came to try to stop his Father
from doing something bad
16. When they walked outside to meet Capt Perry, what did Ben
ask Lucas to do?
Leave his rifle in the house
17. Mark awoke and what did he do?
He tossed the rifle to Lucas
18. How did Lucas stop Capt Perry
He shot at the horses hoofs
19. Who played Capt Perry? What other episode of The Rifleman
did he appear in?
John Hoyt appeared in two episodes ― Three Legged
Terror as Fremont, Johnny's uncle ― The Martinet as
Capt. Josiah Perry, the former army captain who came to North
Fork to kill the man who shot down his son in a gunfight - Lucas
20. Who played Ben Perry?
Don Dubbins played Ben Perry. He was the son of Capt. Josiah
Perry. He was the ordained minister
around the McCain Ranch