Trivia Page Answers
Miss Milly — episode 84
part was Lucas expecting to be delivered from Hatties store?
A pump valve
2. When Lucas went to town to exchange the value, what did
Hattie sold the store and went to Denver
3. What was Micah doing?
Wearing an apron and sweeping the walk
4. Who owned the store now?
5. What was Millies profession before?
A schoolteacher in Santa Fe
6. Why was Milly upset with the customers?
They all wanted credit
7. Who had a scheme to help Milly?
Jack Adams and his partner Marty
8. What were they going to do?
Make collections by using force on the customers
9. Who was their first customer?
10. What did Lucas do?
Ran them off his ranch when they came to collect
11. What was the first amount of money they gave to Milly?
12. Who did they rough up for their money?
Jim Oxford. They pistol whipped and shot him
13. How much money did they get from Jim Oxford?
14. Micah was going to lock up Jack Adams and Marty but what
Jack and Marty started shooting and Micah and Lucas killed
15. What happened to the store during the shootout?
A window pane got shot out
16. What did Lucas offer to do?
Fix the window pane
17. When Mark was wiping out the candy jars, what did Milly do?
Put a piece of candy in Marks mouth
18. Who played the part of Jack Adams? What other episode of
The Rifleman did he appear in?
Richard Devon has appeared in seven episodes ― The
Spiked Rifle as Austin Stark, the leader of the gang and the
man who fooled Lucas into thinking Mark was kidnapped ― Blood
Brother as Jethroe, the man in charge of the People's
Committee who was looking for John Stoddard ― The Grasshopper
as Walt Ryerson, the man in the handcuffs who Lucas applied a
tourniquet to ― The Silent Knife as Ben Macowan, he was
the guy who picked on big Mark ― Miss Milly as Jack
Adams, he was the man Milly hired to be her bill collector ―
The Most Amazing Man as Lovett, he was the gunslinger who
forced Wade Randall into a gun fight. He was so brave until he
saw what a good a shot Wade was (with Lucas' help) ― The
Stand-In as Gus Potter, the prison guard that passed out
when the two guards were drinkin'.
19. Who played the part of Miss Milly?
Joan Taylor played Milly Scott. Milly bought The General
Store from Hattie Denton. Hattie had to leave to go and help her
sister in Denver. Joan Taylor appeared in eighteen episodes as
Milly Scott and was introduced to The Rifleman in Miss
20. Who was Joan Taylor married to in real life?
Joan was married to Leonard Freeman, producer of Hawaii
around the McCain Ranch