Trivia Page Answers
The Schoolmaster — episode 86
Lucas pulls up at the school, how many children are on the
2. What does the school master look like?
He’s been eating persimmons
3. What is his name?
4. What does Billy do as he is getting off the wagon?
Knocks the rifle off the wagon
5. What does Mark explain to Mr. Griswold?
It’s not good for a gun to stay in the dirt
6. What is a threat to personal health?
7. When will Billy be able to buy shoes?
8. What does the school master start class with?
A short history lesson
9. What are they studying?
Greek History and Archimedes
10. What does Billy pass to Mark?
11. What is Mark’s punishment for not doing his homework?
Stay after school one hour every day
12. What does the schoolmaster accuse Lucas of?
Believes talking is more important than learning
13. What chore is Mark doing when Lucas comes in?
Sweeping the rug
14. What is Mark’s opinion of his teacher?
He’s a mean, nasty old varmint!
15. What does the schoolmaster believe about every book?
It has a soul
16. What picture in on the wall over Mark’s bed?
A Conestoga wagon
17. Who does Lucas ask if Mark is coming home?
18. What tool does Lucas need to free Mark from the cave in?
A lever and a fulcrum
19. What does Archimedes say about that?
Give me a lever and I can move the world
20. What special quests were also in this episode?
Chucks four sons
around the McCain Ranch