Trivia Page Answers
The Promoter — episode 87
was Scully always setting Ruben up to doing?
Shoot people by telling Ruben they were talking bad about him
2. In town what did Lucas enter and why?
A shooting contest to try to win a shotgun for Mark
3. When Ruben got to town what did he want to do?
Enter the contest as well
4. What was Scully doing in the saloon?
Trying to set some bets on Ruben
5. Where did Mark and Ruben meet?
In the street and Mark let Ruben hold the shotgun
6. What did Ruben do for Lucas?
Helped him load the wagon
7. What did Ruben tell Lucas he could lift?
8. What did Scully do when he came out of the saloon?
He told Ruben that Lucas was talking bad about him
9. What did Micah tell Scully to do?
Leave town with Ruben
10. What did Ruben do then?
He approached Lucas in the street and they started fighting
11. What did Ruben tell Scully he wanted to do?
12. Why was Ruben sensitive about his Mother?
She was part Cherokee
13. What did Scully do to Rubens gun as he was sleeping?
Jammed the barrel
14. When Ruben approached Lucas in the street with his gun what
did Lucas say?
For Ruben to check his gun
15. What had Scully been doing in the saloon?
Actually betting against Ruben
16. What did Ruben do then?
He cleared the gun barrel and shot Scully
17. When was Mark going to get to use the new shotgun?
When he was older
18. Who played Scully?
19. Who played Ruben?
Denny Miller played Reuben Miles
20. How many times has Dabbs Greer been on The Rifleman
and what episodes did he appear in?
He has appeared in The Rifleman eight times ― Outlaw's
Inheritance as Marcus Trimble, the lawyer from Santa Fe ―
Boomerang as Sam Elder, the elderly gentleman who was about
to loose his ranch ― Panic as Brett, the towns trouble
maker ― The Jailbird as Farley Weaver, the man just
released from prison ― The Promoter as Jack Scully, the
man who was taking bets on Reuben Miles ― The Wyoming Story
(1 & 2) as Finny and The Stand-In as Taylor, one of the
around the McCain Ranch