1. Who was
responsible for looking after Mark?
Milly and Micah
2. Did Milly know where Lucas was and what he was doing?
3. Why could Micah not tell Milly?
It was for Lucas safety
4. Who did Finny tell about Lucas?
Aggie, a saloon girl
5. What did Aggie do with the information?
She went to see Lucas and asked for him to take her with him
when he left
6. What did Lucas do after knowing Aggie knew about the plot?
Went to the Marshall and told him his cover had possibly been
7. Why did Lucas go to see McKee?
To offer to work for him (so he could get inside information
8. How did McKee find out Lucas was actually working for the
They found Aggie and beat the information out of her
9. At the confrontation what happened?
Lucas killed the guys and went to Aggie but she also died
10. Meanwhile back at the ranch…what did Mark do?
He traded his horse for a plow mule
11. Why did Mark do this?
He was going to try to farm the ranch by himself
12. Micah and Milly went to the ranch to see Lucas. What did
He did not think Lucas was coming back so the ranch was his
and he was going to farm it
13. What does the sign on the house say?
"This house rebuilt by Lucas McCain and his son Mark Aug 1881
God Bless Our Home”
14. How did Mark sense Lucas was coming?
Standing on the porch he felt Lucas presence
15. What did Lucas bring with him?
16. How did they greet?
Ran towards each other and Mark jumped into his arms
17. Who played the part of Finny?
18. Who played the part of Aggie?
19. Who was Enid Jaynes married to in real life?
Producer Jules Levy
20. Who played the part of McKee?
Kent Taylor appeared in
two episodes ― The Wyoming
Story 1 & 2 as Forbes McKee, the man who ran the trading
around the McCain Ranch